Wednesday 5 December 2012

Is it true ? :O

Hai :)

Once more , those love bug of mine try to poke-poke my fragile heart :D 

Nowadays , most of the boys are choosing their 'love' based on their looks . Haha . No , I'm serious okay . Well to be honest I don't have those . But its not that I'm saying I can't get married ! Hell no ! Chill ~ The purpose I'm saying this is , some girls out there are being too sarcastic about being in a relationship . Hey girl , love is like a butterfly you know . The more you chase it the more it fly away . Why don't you just stand still and in a fine time , it will come approach you and stays there on purpose . See ? 

Well , being honest again . I hate to see those desperate ladies who are try their very best just to avoid them from being single . To ease your understanding , they always wanted to have a boy friend and being single is not even an option ! What happen to most beautiful ladies these days ? Well , I know I shouldn't think or even cares about people's life . But , all the post , the status and even the tweets have drag me this vomiting phase ! 

*Oh , I'm so lonely :( I feel like dying .

*I'm jealous of them who are in a relationship . So happy and loving .

*I want to have a boy friend !

*Life is useless without my love .

Hey hey hey ladies ! Who said so ? -.- Have you sneak a peak on the other girls who have been single for so long ? Did you ask them ? Well , I'm being single for so long already and hell I'm enjoying my life sometimes even happier than those loving birds . Haha . Well hunny , you don't have to create your own dramas for your own show . Show lasts . Just live with your life in sincere and try to enjoy it . Sometimes , life is more easier when you are alone . And , sometimes it may teach you on how to appreciate those who came in your life with a genuine heart instead of a sugar coated fake people right ? When you're alone , it will make you realized the weakness you have and will guide you to overcome it . 

Allah have planned something that is much better ahead :) Just be patience and take a baby-step on the path that you are walking and don't let yourself astray .

I can't deny the jealousy felt when I saw those loving birds who seems happy each other . But most of the times , I console myself by saying "Hey , yours is ahead . Just wait" then InsyaAllah , I'll be back to normal :)

The difference between couple and friends .

Couple - He's completely yours . You can be a queen-control just because you love and care of your relationship . You can share all your tears and laughter with him . But have you ever think about 

*How long will be together ? 

*Until when is your forever ?

Well , people make mistakes . All the time . So sometimes , even a small fight could turn into a huge breakups right ? Once you get back together AGAIN , everything's change . The feelings , the moods or even the expression have change :) Haha . That is why most of the couples have made their way out of this madness and just try on a new thing instead . Soon after , cheating , finger-pointing and all other bullshits will be accompanying that once-a-sweet-relationship and it will end up to breakup . And lastly , it will sever the ties of friendship . They'll end up being somebody that they used to know ~

*Hehe . I just burst out this words doesn't mean couple is not good :P This is my blog then I can say whatever I want right ! To those who have the most lovable relationship you can go on with that . And I'll pray for your happiness :) LOL .

Friends - Well , friends are the important ingredients in the recipes of life ! I don't have much to talk about this . Love in a friendship is very loyal and sometimes its kinda cute because two people are falling in each other but they just keep those secret feels to tighten the bonds of their friendship . And why I'm saying this ? Friends are the person who knows almost everything about us , understands us and even if you're with him (friend) the whole time , it will not be a defamatory in the mouth of others instead of just having a short walk with your couples . But the tough part is when , you're in love with this friend of yours and you secretly thought he is too but one day he tells you about this girl who he has been admiring for a long time ago . It hurts . To tell you the truth , sometimes seeing the person we loved happy is the toughest love ever . You should be rewarded for having a tough heart .

All said and done . Live wisely :)

Love . Hugs . Kisses .

Bell :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment