Wednesday 5 December 2012

This morning :)

Hello !

Well , I woke up kinda early than I used to :P So , I simply think about this one line on my head . 

*LOG IN NOW !

LOL . Well , I switch on my laptop and then start surfing and surfing . And yeah I post this on purpose to tell the people about this one amazing thing that happened to me this morning . Okay , I'm joking . It's something that's not related to some thing . But it is to someone . This one boy who have been getting my attention since the first day I met him . Its not that I love him . NOOOOOOOO ! I am just , well seems to be liking his attitude . His manners . And hell yeah he got looks :D Seriously , I am not falling for him as I know that I am not the one for him . HAHA ! LOL . There's just so much differences between us . Okay ? Haha . And I don't even wanted him to be my boy or soul mate or what ever . He's too perfect for me ! 

Haha , okay . Just admiring him is much better for me :)

#Its okay for us to have someone who we like but knowing and confirming we'll not gonna be together . You can put you trust on me for that . Never :)

Love . Hugs . Kisses .
Bell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment