Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bonjour :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Hello peeps ! Well , lamaaa sudah tidak post kan ? Well , teramat lahh busy mengalahkan Barrack Obama okay . Hehe :3 Lols . Well , finally ! Saya lulus comp test (: Please don't say that I'm stupid , yaa I know comp test tu senang gilaa what-the-hell . HAHA , I know and I admit memang actually senang pun . Tapi well you know me , dah gelabah sangat , so semua jadi tak betul *CEH TAIK* Hahaha . So kesimpulannya Bell , you should study dari awal . Bila my second test tu , baru lah struggle konons nya . LOL . Memang menyesal , like why on earth boleh failed ! HAHA , but luckily by the second test I managed to pass it . Alhamdulillah ;)

And apa lagi mau cakap ah ? Ohyaaa , two days ago Daddy collapsed :( Dia hypo Mummy cakap , which means kurang sugar dalam badan . Okay , kesian kan my Daddy ? But don't worry , my Dad's a strong man . Hehehe :) Well , actually kalau orang yang kandungan gula dia tidak normal dalam badan (which means KURANG than the actual rate) fore example , dia kena makan like every two hours . I mean , bukanlah makanan berat . Sandwiches or maybe an oatmeal would do :) Same case here with my Dad , dia kena makan tpi he refuse to . Lols . HAHA , tapi lepas my Mum cakap and give some advice then I think its gonna be oooo-kay :) Haha , in sha Allah . My Mum pun already twice dia pegy airport tukar flight sebab mau jaga Daddy . And me , which my flight is tomorrow . Maybe I can't go tomorrow . Maybe the next day would do :) In sha Allah . Haha , please pray for my dad :) THANKS !

And about my life , Hahaha . Dying in boredom I guess -.- Sangatlah boring di rumah . But when I try to make myself entertain *LOL , mcm terdesak bunyinya* I can barely enjoy this erghh stay-at-home-doing-nothing thing . Hahaha . I admit , sometimes I do have some fun being here , at my home , my room with my laptops . Haha , and my Hero would be texting me sometimes if he's in the UM's hall and he's kinda sleeping , then , he'll text me just to forbid him from sleeping . Haha .And kadang-kadang pun , my friends ada juga yang call and we talk talk talk like for hours . 

Enough mumbling . And I forgot to share *show off* Hakssshakss . Hehehe , well my DELF A2 , I got 70.9 ! Woooohooooo >< Hahaha , seriously even me , myself , I can't believe that I actually reached that numbers . I mean , I sat for A2 last year because I failed during the previous year lols and and not aiming to get a 70.9 I just aimed to get credits . Seriously no lie ! Haha . But , maybe dah rezeki and I'm on cloud 9 that day when Madam Anis told me about it . Alhamdulillah :) Hehehehe . Ohh kepda yang tak tahu apa tu DELF A2 . Well , kan our school *SM SAINS LABUAN* yg awesome gituw XP Kami ada foreign language . Or should I say , international language . Japan , France and Arabic . Well , France is my choice so kalau dah masuk France punya language , every form 2 kena ambil DELF A1 . Its like a test (?) to get the honourable certificate dari orang kat France sana lah , haha . And it has many benefits time kat U  nanti , In sha Allah :) Hahaha , A1 tu boleh lah senang , perkenalkan diri , jual beli , nombor , mendengar and karangan . Macam tu lah . Bila dah naik A2 , pun sama lah jugaa tapi level diaa up sikit and ada 2 karangan and more strict lah . Haha , tapi level B1 lah yang susah . My batchmates yang lain semua pun ada juga ambil B1 , and time tu , saya baru ambil A2 *tambirang kan ? mengulang bah* Haha . So kami sama-sama lah struggle , time tu lagi exam *padahal time kena bagi masa , tidur* Hahaha . Lols . Biasalah tu budak-budak bhaa . HAHA , apapun . I enjoyed myself learning France :) 

Okay , cukup merepek disitu . Thanks for wasting your time reading this ;D HAHA . Till then , bye !

Love . Hugs . Kisses .

Bell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment