Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 !

Assalamualaikum ,

Hey world ! Its 2013 ! Hahaha , biarpun lambat but it is acceptable :P Just like I used to said before , late doesn't mean forgotten ! :)

Well , I just hope that this year would bring lucks and charms in my moderate-life . Amin ! Hopping to be blessed in every second I breath . 

LOVE 
I never ask much . I'm being a less-choosy-person already! (I hope it last forever) When ? Since I knew this guy , let's just call him A . This A , we've a special date y'know ! The cute date was 10//11//12 :) Well , its not a couple-date . It was the first time he sent me text :P And since then , we text eeevverryydaayyhh ! :) Its not that I fell in to him . Its not that I'm not falling to him . But , I'm being more precautive nowadays . Because my back-days about this 'love' was such a F-ing memory and should not be refresh-back =W= I'm searching for a person who could understands me well enough ! And mostly , he must be an educated person . Simple :) Hahaha , to my Mr Perfect , its been written our name by the mighty of all , Allah :) And that day will come !

FRIENDSHIP
Who will always be there , listen and understands the silliness that lies on me and accept me for who I'm really are . Seriously , I didn't expect much , just a person whom I can be myself when I'm with them :) And may the genuine friendship of mine these day has been tighten the bonds between us . Ya Allah , let us be friends till jannah :) Amin .

SELF ?
Hahahaha . Frankly , I dont really likes to talk about myself :P Even sometimes I did , but trust me , its an INVOLUTARY actions :D Hahaha . Well , I hope this new year will bring lots of good things in my life . I dont have to mention what . Its better to be left unknown :) Ya Allah , protect my family and I . Dont let us go astray . 

Last but now least , HELLO 2013 ! Please be nice (Y)

Love . Hugs . Kisses .
Bell :)



No comments:

Post a Comment