Tuesday 1 January 2013

Alhamdulillah .

Assalamualaikum .

Thank you Allah , it is such a relief ! :)
Dearest earthlings , I would like to share my happiness to all ! Hahaha , not to show of people , if you do think so ,then just get lost you bastard !

You know that I'm not a good girl right ? Im being honest , I'm mean and sometimes my actions could make people around me get so annoyed :P Hahaha . But , that's just me and only true friends will accept it right ? :)

Well , during the holidaysss , I got a harsh time with some of the people who are an issue in my life and that fight of ours had burden my day . I'm feeling down day by day . But alhamdulillah , I managed to pass through . Even its a hard time for me at first , with all my patience-ness that I drew all over my heart , I could stay calm and breath like normal . And maybe Allah have heard my wishes , first it was this guy and I called him as F . He said sorry to me and we're back to be friends again . Thanks*

Next , she is a beautiful VVIP in my life and she sent me text to apologize and to start a new flip between the two of us . And I said yes . Why ? Frankly , her presence in my life is still wanted . And forever it will ! :) Thanks*

Last person that I'm having a harsh time is this guy whom I called as C . He chat with me in WhatsApp ! And said sorry and plus , it seems like there' nothing bd has happened between us two . But finally , we managed to be okay again . Thanks*

Well , its not a bad-thing to lie (sometimes) . But , honestly , there's still a few ANIMALS that I really cnt stand with and I think I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM ! Please , go jump off a cliff ? 

Even if they say "Sedangkan nbi pun memaafkan umatnya" Well , sorry to say but Im not a prophet that have a perfect personalities like them during the old days . Im a Ys' generation and hatred is everywhere ! So , it could take time maybe for me to forgive uols . But on this leisure times of mine , thinking about shit-peeps like uols are just a waste of time :)

Till then , adios amigos !

Love . Hugs . Kisses .
Bell :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment