Thursday 10 January 2013

Living in boredom -.-

Assalamualaikum .

Haiiiiiiiii , dah jarang post . Im busy . Yet not really actually . Just feeling dannnggg bored these days . I've wasted with doing nothing . Absolutely nothing . Work ? I want to but my parents wont let me . I dont know why . I dont want to ask and dont want to mess up my head with such issue .

Life's getting much better . I guess ? HAHA . New year , all new laah bhaa :P LOL . Well , I went to visit my beloved school yesterday . And it was amazing ! Haha :D I miss them all ! The teachers , my schoolmates , my brothers and sisters there . All my juniors are so awesome ! Hahaha :D I miss them a lot . 

I MISS SCHOOL .

Become speechless by then . Okay , bye -.-

Love . Hugs . Kisses .

Bell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment