Tuesday 22 January 2013

Ya Allah , panjangkan jodoh mereka :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Well today , someone taught me something . Who ? He's a new friend of mine . We just knew each other this morning . Sounds cool right ? Well , nampak sangat keikhlasan dia dalam berkawan :) I like it liddat ! Well , what I'm about to tell you is , he told me something that no ones ever tell me . Well actually , its something that I barely heard from any person that is on the same age with me . I mean , serioussss , jarang sangat . And maybe ta pernah kot :) And yeay ! He's the first . Okay , what I'm talking about is :

He's engaged !

OMG ! It is so sweet :) I mean , when I asked him , why did he engaged so early and then he said that he wants to take good care of her . Isn't that sweet ? I mean , how many boys like this nowadays ? Its hardly found kan ? And and , it took him months to win this lovely girl's heart . And the girl is also a good-girl-type . Yes , I'm pretty sure :) Well , because she too never fall in love with any person . Maybe even if she does , she didn't express her feeling to the guy :) Ohh so sweet of them ! And , after our SPM examination ended . The girl then confess to him that she also shares the same feeling as he do and the most remarkable part is , she told her parents about it and and and , yeah they got engage :)

Well , it makes me feel like I want to get engage too . HAHAH ! Okay , joking . Its imposibble . For me , because of my family and my parents . Life's complicated right ? Well except for them :) And that guy , really do love her . I can sense it *ceh* Hahahahaha . 

Ya Allah , you've sent me this person to tell me about thigs that I've been dying to know for ages ! And I dont have to google it because he had told me almost everything ! And and , he makes me realized and I'm getting pretty sure that there is no wrong to get engage in a early age :) Really , what's important is , trust between the couples and relationship to our mighty Allah , then , we'll never astray . In sha Allah . Even they say that they'll be too many obstacles ahead but I'm sure they're good enough to overcome everything ! And no worries my friend , my prayers will always be with youu :) May you and her together till jannah :) and so do our friendship . Amin .

P/s : And please make sure that you'll invite me to your wedding XD Haha 

Love . Hugs . Kisses . 

Bell :)


No comments:

Post a Comment