Wednesday 16 January 2013

In Sha Allah :)

Assalamualaikummm :)

Salam all :) First of all , sayaa nangis tonight ! Hahahahaa :') Tp I just dont like to annoy others with my problem . So let sayy saya meluah dekat sini jaak :) Almaklumah , blog saya tidak famous so saya rasa tak ramai pun orang akan baca post ni :) Emm , to be honest , today has been an awkward day for me . Especially time malam ni :') Saya sedih , yet I know it the best way . So saya dapat terima dengan hati yang terbukaa . Maybe its too public for me to share it here , saya lebih selesa simpan dlm hati :) Hehehehe . Even tak banyak pun yang mau baca :( Wuwuwuwu sobs . 

Maybe , betul cakap diaa . Kita perlu mulakan hidup baru :) Semua perlu berubah sekarang , to be the better us :) Kan ? Tak salah berubah ke arah kebaikan . Bukan mau berubah kerana orang , tapi untuk kebaikan kita sendiri juga kan ? Saya sokong tindakan seorang kawan saya tu :) Even saya sedih sebab buat masa ni maybe kami tidak akan contact , tp saya percaya diaa buat yang terbaik :) In sha Allah . 

Saya bukan lah orang yang baik , serious . I've made like , tonnes of mistakes . And to all my lovelies , thanks for always be there for me , with me and just me :) Hehe , every time every seconds and every moments I'm with you guys , i'm just being my super self and that is what friends are for :) The world should be jealous for me having an awesome girlfriends like all of you . Sorry for any of my narcastic actions or any involuntary actions and behaviors that is unnecessary and not good . Its just me and I'm learning . And from this one girlfriend of mine , she taught me a lot , even just in one day :) Thanks babe .

What past is past . Yeah , I agree with her . No one starts their life as a perfect person . No one . So biasa laah kita semua mula dari bawah dan kita akan pelan-pelan reach the top right ;) So saya pun mauu ambil kesempatan ni untuk berubah to be a better me . In sha Allah , saya janji saya akan cuba yang terbaik . Amin :) For the people who always supports me through my ups and downs , thanks and may Allah bless uols . Furthermore , saya takut apa akan jadi one day . I'm afraid of losing . Seriously , ya Allah . Janganlah ruin this faithful friendship of ours . I sincerely love this friendship and it is meant for jannah :')

Maybe I should enough mumbling for today . As tomorrow I got lots of errands to do -.- Good night to all . Have a sweet dreams :)

To my dear friend : Dear you , wherever you go or do . I know you're doing it right :) Whatever you do , do it with all your hearts okay ? :) I'll be here waiting and praying the best for you , for me , for all of us . Because this friendship is just so remarkable and amazing :) I know you're doing the right thing . Please take care :)

Love . Hugs . Kisses 

Bell :)








No comments:

Post a Comment