Saturday 9 February 2013

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! :)

Assalamualaikum

Hai peeps , sorry for membangaskan blog *LEWLS*
Well , its been quite a harsh time for me lately . Well , my Daddy kena heart attack and its been a very tough day not only for me and my mum but also to whole my family members and relatives . And not to forget my Dad's friends . And to those yang tolong bg support and all , thanks a lot and biarlah Allah yang balas everything :) *CEHWAH*

Well , HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR I wish to all Chinese and to anyone laah sapa-sapa yng mau kena wish tu :) Hehehehe . Now we're having a open house dekat my Aunt's house and ramai laaa orang datanggg and I'm so exhausted *MACAMLAHBUATKERJA* XP Hehehehe . Ada laa juga tolong-tolong angkat tray kosong kasi ganti dengan yg ada lauk . Apeker . Hehehehe . Em , okay merepeks and taktau mau ckp apa lg . 

Hmm , bout me and HIM :) We're getting much-much okay . Even though kadang-kadang I got jealous with him . Ya laa , girls :P Hehehe , tp biarlah , mcm dia ckp , trust is important kan ? :) He's livingin a U's life so mmg if dia ada kelas tu , kdg2 jaa kmi texting . Tp if malam , lepas hbis Isyak , then he'll text me :) Dia ni sweet >< Tp ada masaaa dia mmg inda laa , mmg bikin sakit hati . Hahaha , biasa laah tu kan ? :P Lols . Em , tapi apapun , I'm just go on withthe flow . InshaAllah . Just pray for us lol . 

Love . Hugs . Kisses . 

Bell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment